Re: [Ekiga-list] Difference between 500 and 520 echoes

Le 10/01/2012 00:17, *Dima Sorkin* a écrit fort à propos :
Hi. Ekiga 3.2.7 at Debian/SID (powerpc).

When I call 500 at ekiga dot net, I hear silence, and in fact, the
numbers at the bottom of a window show that no audio is received from the
ekiga.net server. Video is ok, after 20 sec my cam is echoed to me back.

On the other hand, when I use the 520 at ekiga dot net, it returns call
to me, and then audio is just fine. Other audio echo services (4444 at
sip2sip dot info) work fine.

With Twinkle on the same machine the audio echo from 500 at ekiga is
fine.

Using Linphone, I notice the opposite behaviour : Good audio and video echo on 500 and neither sound nor video on 520.

Using ekiga 3.2.7, wich is the current available version on Mageia, 500 is perfect echoing audio and video (PCMA - H261) and 520 doesn't recall me.