Re: [Ekiga-list] could not register sip...

HI Eugen,

thanks for replying.

>Do you have an ekiga.net (or other) account??  If yes, then send us the
>full log, it seems you truncated it.

yes, I have an ekiga.net account. I did truncate the output. The reason is
that with the full log my post was larger than 40kb and after three days of
awaiting moderator approval, I cancelled the post and resubmitted with a
truncated log...it looked to me like the log just kept repeating itself, but
I'll be happy to submit a full log if a mod will approve the post...

cheers,

-j