Re: [Ekiga-list] could not register sip...

On 21/03/12 19:07, josh wrote:
Hi,

ekiga cannot register my sip address.

I have manually configured port forwarding on my router according to the
wiki. I forward:

ports 5000-5100 udp (sip)
ports 3478-3479 udp (stun)
port 1720 tcp (h323)

yes, I did my duty and searched the forum for this topic and scanned
through about twenty or more of the hits for "could not register sip".
unfortunately, it seems there is no panacea for this error. I also
grep'ed the debug output for "REGISTER" and tried to figure it out, but
I am not familiar enough with the ekiga debug output to figure out what
exactly isn't working.

Many thanks in advance if somebody can help me figure out why it isn't
working.

my ekiga -d 4 2>/tmp/output.txt output follows.

Do you have an ekiga.net (or other) account?? If yes, then send us the full log, it seems you truncated it.