Re: [Ekiga-list] Difference between 500 and 520 echoes
- From: Eugen Dedu <Eugen Dedu pu-pm univ-fcomte fr>
- To: Ekiga mailing list <ekiga-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: [Ekiga-list] Difference between 500 and 520 echoes
- Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2012 17:19:03 +0100
On 21/03/12 17:13, geo cherchetout wrote:
Le 21/03/2012 16:30, *Eugen Dedu* a écrit fort à propos :
Could you increase these values to 5060:65000 for example and retry?
Also, check off all g726* audio codecs.
Not any g726 audio codec whas enabled. Only PCMA, PCMU, Speex and iLBC are.
You are right, sorry. Please check off h263 and mp4v-es video codecs
and try again.
In fact, I noticed two strange things in your log:
- your packet is greater than about 1500 bytes, yet it is still received
by ekiga.net. You are connected via a cable (Ethernet), not wi-fi, is
- you do not use 5060 port, but another one, however here it works with
another port too, maybe it would be useful to bind to the classical 5060
sip:500 ekiga net works perfectly.
sip:520 ekiga net : A communication with PCMA-H261 codecs seems to be
established and doesn't automatically finishes.
THAT is the problem, I do not know why you do not receive the BYE
message from 520. Here it works...
] [Thread Prev