Re: [Ekiga-list] I get "Could not register. Method not allowed" error. What does it mean?

On Tuesday 17 July 2012 10:12:51 Eugen Dedu wrote:
> The only way to see where the problem is is to send us a -d 4 output
	I have attached the output to this message. I have deleted previous configuration, created SIP account from scratch and tried to call some local phone. Then pressed Chat->Quit. Ekiga exited with segmentation fault (it always exits with segmentation fault).