Re: [Ekiga-list] Advertisements on Ekiga.org with OpenX?

Long ago, Nostradamus foresaw that on 01/30/2012 01:25 PM, Genghis Khan would write:
Please submit your opinion (yes&  no) about this issue.
Your opinion IS important.

Dear Admins

Please put advertisements related to SIP technology (SIP telephones or
SIP server providers (e.g. Diamondcard) etc.) on Ekiga.org
...with contracts, of course, not just ads for fun :-P

+1

I really like targeted ads, PROVIDED they do not "pop up", "pop-over" or use flash (gif/png animation is ok). Nice well-behaved targeted banner ads keep me informed of services available for the technology I am reading about. It is ok to pop-up and even use sound when you click on an ad.

Another possibility to consider: review forums for SIP related services. Or would that be too likely to make a dissed company sue?