[Ekiga-list] Receiving calls

So far, I have only used ekiga for making calls.

I am now thinking about receiving calls and have been looking at ekiga.net for information. My computer is configured with a firewall and this renders my ports inaccessible to others on the internet. I do not want to change this configuration.

Looking at ekiga.net, I think that they provide an SIP address but no service to route calls to me. Is that correct?

If so, I would seem to have two options
1) somehow get hold of a service which routes call packets from them to me
2) use a private conference room provided by ekiga.net so I can just use ekiga as a calling client and get the other party to call the room

Is that right?

This message was sent from a MailNull anti-spam account.  You can get
your free account and take control over your email by visiting the
following URL.

   http://mailnull.com/