[Ekiga-list] Ekiga, OSS and missing libpt-plugins-oss package on Ubuntu 12.10

Hello,

I've been trying to get Ekiga to work with OSS on Ubuntu 12.10 (it works when using PulseAudio), following the tip found here:

http://wiki.ekiga.org/index.php/Audio_setup#Install_OSS_4.x

It doesn't work and I don't know if the installation includes OSS support. Plus, for Ubuntu 12.10, the necessary libt-plugins-oss package doesn't seem to be available. There is one for Oneiric, can I just install that one instead?

The reason I'm asking is that the quality at the moment (via PulseAudio) isn't that great and I wanted to test if using OSS directly would improve things.

Greetings,

Mrokii