[Ekiga-list] Remote Video only in Full Screen Mode.

Dear All,

I'm new to Ekiga, and would first like to thank the developers.

I would like to know if it is possible to have only remote-video when we do the full screen? Currently when I choose the fullscreen it shows both remote and local in PIP. I have chosen only Remote video from the view tab.

I'm using 3.2.7 version on Ubuntu 11.10. Any suggestion would be extremely appreciated.

Thanks and Regards
Sridhar