Re: [Ekiga-list] Ekiga and Mac OS X

On 10/08/12 07:28, Hydro Meteor wrote:
On Sun, Aug 5, 2012 at 11:25 AM, Eugen Dedu<Eugen Dedu pu-pm univ-fcomte fr
wrote:

On 05/08/12 07:43, Hydro Meteor wrote:

Hello,

I'm totally new to Ekiga and it looks like a great project. I am wondering
why Ekiga is not capable of running on Mac OS X? This is somewhat
perplexing considering Ekiga can run on Linux and Windows and not to
mention OPAL can run on Unix (and this means it should run on modern major
versions of OS X such as Snow Leopard, Lion, Mountain Lion).

Someone with a MacOS system should look into this and see if there are
problems and fi them if any...  If you can help, please do.

A good idea. I'm kind of surprised no one has tried this yet. Isn't there
anyone in the Ekiga community who has a Mac and wants to use Ekiga on Mac
OS X?

There are, but no one is helping with that.