Re: [Ekiga-list] Remote Video only in Full Screen Mode.

On 16/08/12 16:59, Sridhar K.N. wrote:
Dear All,

I'm new to Ekiga, and would first like to thank the developers.

I would like to know if it is possible to have only remote-video when we do the full screen? Currently when I choose the fullscreen it shows both remote and local in PIP. I have chosen only Remote video from the view tab.

I'm using 3.2.7 version on Ubuntu 11.10. Any suggestion would be extremely appreciated.

No, it is not possible, even with the last version. Is it so important for you to have only remote video on fullscreen?