Re: [Ekiga-list] Building OPAL with H.263

On 21/09/11 16:32, Eugen Dedu wrote:

I've tried compiling Opal against the rpmfusion packaged ffmpeg for
fedora 15, but configure just tells me it isn't building H.263 support
(no obvious indication as to why). Any advice would be appreciated -
thanks.

What ekiga version do you use?

3.3.0 at the moment, which is what Fedora 15 packages. I was going to build 3.3.2 (which I understood supported H.263+) once I manage to get Opal to build with H.263+ support.

--

 - Steve