[Ekiga-list] Building OPAL with H.263

Are there any up to date instructions on compiling H.263 support into Opal? The instructions on the wiki (http://wiki.ekiga.org/index.php/Compiling_Ekiga) seem to be very out of date - they state I need the SVN version of ffmpeg (but unfortunately don't specify a revision number), but I think ffmpeg has been hosted in GIT rather than SVN for quite some time, so I presume this is no longer necessary?

I've tried compiling Opal against the rpmfusion packaged ffmpeg for fedora 15, but configure just tells me it isn't building H.263 support (no obvious indication as to why). Any advice would be appreciated - thanks.

--

 - Steve