Re: [Ekiga-list] Selecting audio devices with Pulse Audio

On 21/09/11 11:45, Genghis Khan wrote:

Are you using Blueman?<http://blueman-project.org/>

I don't believe Fedora 15 uses Blueman. this appears to be done with a combination of gnome-bluetooth and pulseaudio.

Maybe you should manipulate input/output solely with Pulse Audio itself.

As I explained, I don't want to change the default input/output devices for my whole machine, I just want to change them for my Ekiga calls, so changing them in PA manually isn't really an option. I'm hoping there is some way I can tell Ekiga to use Pulse Audio but for it to ask PA to direct its audio streams via a non-default device.

--

 - Steve