Re: [Ekiga-list] Selecting audio devices with Pulse Audio

Are you using Blueman? <http://blueman-project.org/>

Try to fiddle with its PulseAudio plugin:
http://blueman-project.org/images/stories/screenshots/1.0/screenshot_008.png

I haven't tried it with a Bluetooth headset.
I prefer the good old wired headsets (less radiation).

Maybe you should manipulate input/output solely with Pulse Audio itself.