Re: [Ekiga-list] Ekgia Not playing Video

That's a very plausible explanation, however 'try rebooting' is not really
a solution. I have experienced this issue ever since I got this machine.

There must either be a hardware incompatability, or some other
part/configuration of Windows7 which is grabbing the overlay before Ekiga
can get to it.

I also CC'ed Shubhanshu as he started this thread and might not be on the