Re: [Ekiga-list] Ekgia Not playing Video

On 01/09/11 13:18, shubhanshu shukla wrote:
Hi EKGIA TEAM,

I am using your soft phone to play video. Every is working fine call is
connected.
But there is not video. It says cannot initialize video.
Also logs ekgia mixing audio and video packet.

I am using it on windows xp.

My payload is correct.
I dont know why It is expecting H264 payload in audio packet !!!

It seems it is mixing audio video packet

Why this is happening though I am writing G722 payload packet to audio and
h264 packet on video port I can see this clearly on wireshark.

Please find attached ekgia log in this email.

I do not understand well what is the problem, please explain again. Also, do you mean that audio works, but video does not work? Have you checked in Preferences->Video part that your camera is selected?