Re: [Ekiga-list] Problems with the Ekiga Wiki

On 04/10/11 08:38, Eugen Dedu wrote:
On 02/10/11 12:25, Dave Koelmeyer wrote:
Hi,

I am trying to update the Wiki and I am repeatedly getting blank pages,
on login and on simply clicking to view any page. In addition, pages
submitted for updating are not consistently being updated. It seems that
I have to repeatedly force Firefox to retrieve the entire page from the
server (Ctrl + R), but I have tried on two different computers with
Firefox and I'm seeing the same thing. It never used to behave like
this, so I wonder if something has gone awry recently?

Hi Dave,

It is surely due to the recent upgrade of ekiga.net. It is strange for
me too, since some pages work, others do not. We will take a closer
look, stay tuned.

Damien has fixed it, it works now, thank you.

(If you still see problems, inform us.)