Re: [Ekiga-list] Welcome to Ekiga.net!

Hi
I have an iPhone 4, and I tried to run my sip address, on a software calls softphone that I purchased in the AppStore, but it dosent work.
Just wanted to know, if I did something wrong? Or I just can't use it on my smartphone.
Thx.

ב-3 באוק 2011, בשעה 23:03, Ekiga.net <noreply ekiga net> כתב/ה:

Hello Daniel Gotlieb, welcome to Ekiga.net!

Thanks for signing up for Ekiga.net.

Ekiga.net provides you a free SIP account that others can use in order to call you.

By adopting SIP and Ekiga, you are adopting a standard protocol and Free Software, allowing the best in terms of stability, performance and interoperability. We hope that you will help us to continue to spread the word-of-mouth awareness about Ekiga.

The registration process is now done!
Your SIP address is: sip:dgotlieb8 ekiga net (this is what you will be giving out to your contacts)
You can now configure your softphone (e.g. Ekiga)

If you are using another softphone than Ekiga, you'll probably need to set the "registrar" to: ekiga.net

Today, with Ekiga and Ekiga.net, as a user you get for free:

  • A SIP address
  • CallerID
  • Free PC-to-PC Phone Calls
  • Call Forwarding
  • Call Transfer
  • Toll Free (800) Access to many countries
  • Access to Conference Rooms
  • Access to any SIP service

If you want to buy a real phone number in a foreign country, or give cheap phone calls around the globe, you can signup with our partner Diamondcard at the following URL:
https://www.diamondcard.us/exec/voip-login?act=sgn&spo=ekiga

Once your setup is complete, please feel free to call:
sip:500 ekiga net for an echo test
sip:501 ekiga net to discuss in the Ekiga.net chat room

Please remember that Ekiga.net is run by volunteers. We are unable to handle all private requests sent directly to us.
If you have questions or problems, please subscribe to our mailing list: