[Ekiga-list] Problems with the Ekiga Wiki

Hi,

I am trying to update the Wiki and I am repeatedly getting blank pages, on login and on simply clicking to view any page. In addition, pages submitted for updating are not consistently being updated. It seems that I have to repeatedly force Firefox to retrieve the entire page from the server (Ctrl + R), but I have tried on two different computers with Firefox and I'm seeing the same thing. It never used to behave like this, so I wonder if something has gone awry recently?

--

Dave Koelmeyer
http://blog.davekoelmeyer.co.nz