Re: [Ekiga-list] Ekiga 3.2.7: NOTICE: Could not send message

On 18/11/11 14:28, Martin Swift wrote:
On Fri, Nov 18, 2011 at 1:14 PM, Martin Swift<martin swift is>  wrote:
On Fri, Nov 18, 2011 at 1:10 PM, Eugen Dedu
<Eugen Dedu pu-pm univ-fcomte fr>  wrote:
Please send a log when sending to a normal user.

If you have a chance at some point, could you turn Ekiga on so I can
capture these logs?

Sorry, email went to the wrong address. But since I'm writing, I might
as well add this:

On Fri, Nov 18, 2011 at 1:10 PM, Eugen Dedu