Re: [Ekiga-list] Nat issues (cont) - REGISTER & Auth

It appears to me that your wireless router is trying to rewrite SIP
packets, the Via header in the response is broken, too. Can you
capture the traffic between the router and ekiga.net to confirm this?

My router is telewell TW-EA510v3 ADSL modem router, which makes it impossible for me to capture the traffic.
I'll try updating the firmware, there is newer version available than what is installed to the device. Perhaps the update fixes also the SIP packet rewriting.

I'll keep you posted when I've done the update.

-Jani