Re: [Ekiga-list] Out of Ideas - Troubles with NAT

On 16/03/11 19:55, Jani Patanen wrote:
Hi all.
I have wireless LAN for which i've put port forwarding for
1720 (TCP), 5000-5100 (TCP/UDP), 3478-3749 (UDP).
I've tested that the TCP packets do arrive.

I can receive calls when I'm no wired connection that is not behind NAT, but
not with WLAN that is NATed.

I did trace with wireshark on incoming call (wired) and all the ports
utilized were in above range that are open and forwarded with NAT
connection.

Next I signed out, disconnected cable, connected to WLAN (NAT) and signed in
again. Then I made a call from another device, waiting to see what is
captured by wireshark.
Answer: Nothing. No incoming packets.

No incoming packet to the NAT machine or to your computer running ekiga?

The ports are open, but nothing arrives there. What should I look for next,
what is causing the problems of me not receiving calls?

Do you use version 3.2.7 or not? 3.2.7 fixed an issue with portscf. http://git.gnome.org/browse/ekiga/plain/NEWS?h=gnome-2-26

--
Eugen Dedu
http://eugen.dedu.free.fr