Re: [Ekiga-list] Ekiga Call Out account (Diamondphone) not working ("Could not register")

2011/3/22 Andres Cimmarusti <acimmarusti gmail com>:
> [...]

Thank you for your help, Andres. I got in touch with Diamondphone and
it seems my IP had been blocked because I was using the wrong login
credentials at first (my Diamondphone user name + password instead of
ID + PIN). Wasn't familiar with the procedure :-) My account is
registred now and I am able to place calls and send SMS through Ekiga.