Re: [Ekiga-list] audio input not working
- From: Eugen Dedu <Eugen Dedu pu-pm univ-fcomte fr>
- To: Ekiga mailing list <ekiga-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: [Ekiga-list] audio input not working
- Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2011 15:55:28 +0100
On 14/03/11 19:19, Giorgio wrote:
Il 14/03/2011 18:17, Eugen Dedu ha scritto:
On 13/03/11 19:43, Giorgio wrote:
When I run echo test I hear the message but I get no echo of my voice.
Same during call: I hear the voice but my friend don't hear me.
Of course my hardware works normally with others SW. In Windows 7 Ekiga
audio works with same hardware.
OS: Linux Mandriva 2010.2 64 bit,
You need to send us the debug output (-d 4).
The file has been created during the following operations:
1) start Ekiga from terminal with this command/ekiga -d 4
2) wait till opening is complete
3) call echo test
4) wait end of echo test message
5) speak several times into microphone
6) close Ekiga
hope it's what you asked for.
Attached you'll find the compressed version of file.
Also, what the following commands print on your machine?
snoopy:~$ cat /proc/sys/net/ipv4/udp_mem
375744 500992 751488
snoopy:~$ cat /proc/sys/net/ipv4/udp_rmem_min
snoopy:~$ cat /proc/sys/net/ipv4/udp_wmem_min
snoopy:~$ ls -l /proc/sys/net/ipv4/udp_*
-rw-r--r-- 1 root 0 Mar 22 15:54 /proc/sys/net/ipv4/udp_mem
-rw-r--r-- 1 root 0 Mar 22 15:54 /proc/sys/net/ipv4/udp_rmem_min
-rw-r--r-- 1 root 0 Mar 22 15:54 /proc/sys/net/ipv4/udp_wmem_min
] [Thread Prev