[Ekiga-list] Nikolai Cassanova: Can anyone recommend a great residential sip phone

Hi, wanted to know if anyone out there in ekiga network could recommend a great sip phone for residential use, thats low priced.  As I am looking into setting up for my house phone connection using voip/sip capabilities from my verion fios router.  Thanks in advance.

Or if anyone who has done this already for there homes, can point me in a direction to get more information on how i would go about changing my home phone into a voip/sip phone.