[Ekiga-list] Cannot register DiamondCard account 3.2.7

Hello,

I ahve been happily using Ekiga to make PC-to-phone calls for over two
years (using Gentoo). Howveer, after recent upgrade in Ekiga (to 3.2.7),
my account information for Diamond Card got wiped out, nad now I cannot
register my account. In my account status I see "Could not register
(failed)" even though if I right click and try check Account balance I
get logged in into my account on the DiamondCard website.

Please help, I really do not know how to solve this. I have been using
Ekiga almost excusively as my main means for making phone calls to
ordinary phones and this later change is rather upsetting.

Thanks,
Miro