Re: [Ekiga-list] Can't connect to robot sipomatic

Le 04/06/2011 22:50, *Eugen Dedu* a écrit fort à propos :

> The problem is that you are not registered.  Shouldn't you have an
> account and register before calling someone?

I have several account : Ekiga, Wengo, Terrasip, Linphone. But to send a
call to localhost I didn't think I have to register anywhere.

> Do not you do it for the other SIP software?

With Linphone, I hear Simon's voice without (or with) being registered anywhere.
Same thing with Twinkle.

With Ekiga 3.3.0 I can't register this evening to ekiga's registrar (perhaps
because stun is actually disabled) but I can register to Linphone's one.
Then I don't hear Simon's voice. After 20/30 seconds I get the message :
"Votre correspondant n'est pas connecté" (Your remote correspondent is not
connected.) Exactly the same scenario as when I am not registered.

Sipomatic is running on the same computer than softphones.