Re: [Ekiga-list] Can't connect to robot sipomatic

On 31/05/11 22:34, geo cherchetout wrote:
Hello,

Ekiga 3.2.7 and sipomatic are running on the same machine with Mandriva
2010.2 32 bits distribution.
Stun is disabled. Video is disabled. I am not registered to any registrar.
Only sound codecs PCMA and PCMU are activated and not any video codec. Sound
is working.
When I call sip:robot@127.0.0.1:5064 I only get this message after some time
at the bottom of main ekiga window: "Impossible de se connecter au
correspondant distant".

The messages gotten in Terminal during an ekiga session with one such call
are recorded in this file:
http://www.cijoint.fr/cjlink.php?file=cj201105/cijjTlCgQC.txt

Same problem with Ekiga 3.2.6 on another machine with the same distribution
Mandriva. No problem on the two machines with Linphone and Twinkle to hear
Simon's voice.

What is wrong in my Ekiga configuration or my Mandriva ?

Only -d 4 output (for 3.2.x or 3.3.0) can give us what happens.

Have you finally solved your problem with libraries?