[Ekiga-list] libopal issues in Fedora 14

Folks,

I've just installed Fedora 14 on my laptop, and then installed Ekiga with 'yum install ekiga'.  When I launch Ekiga from the Gnome menus, it does not launch.  I tried launching from the command line and received the following error:

"ekiga: error while loading shared libraries: /usr/lib64/libopal.so.3.6.8: file too short"

Is this a bug?  Any help, fixes, or workarounds would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
- Adam