[Ekiga-list] Stop ekiga connections to ekiga.net:5060

Hi. I have installed Ekiga on some Windows XP clients, to connect to our local Asterisk (running on Ubuntu server, IP address 192.168.161.1).
It works fine, but the firewall of my network (IP address 192.168.161.249) is blocking packets from my clients trying to connect to ekiga.net on port 5060 every few seconds.
I have configured the Ekiga clients not to use any account on ekiga.net or Ekiga CallOut, but I still get all those packets blocked.

How can I tell Ekiga on my Windows PCs to stop trying to connect to ekiga.net?
Thanks,

Sacha