Re: [Ekiga-list] Stop ekiga connections to

On 31/01/11 13:25, Sacha Marquina Reyes wrote:
Hi. I have installed Ekiga on some Windows XP clients, to connect to our
local Asterisk (running on Ubuntu server, IP address
It works fine, but the firewall of my network (IP address
is blocking packets from my clients trying to connect to on port
5060 every few seconds.
I have configured the Ekiga clients not to use any account on or
Ekiga CallOut, but I still get all those packets blocked.

How can I tell Ekiga on my Windows PCs to stop trying to connect to

This is Remove STUN and your contacts and tell us if 5060 connection is stopped.

Eugen Dedu