Re: [Ekiga-list] Making calls from Sipdroid to Ekiga

On 10/01/11 18:21, Nikolai Cassanova wrote:
Would love to help as I use sipdroid (version 1.6 beta, don't like version
2.0.1 as in that version on my device the registration timeout for my pbxes
account happens frequently while in 1.6 on my device it last longer and
never times out but does sometimes re-register)

I have android 2.2.1 with cyanogenmod rom version 6.1.0 (on HTC
Magic/Sapphire) I can do the test as I have run this same test for another
user on this mailing list that indicated that placing a sip call to ekiga
from sipdroid didn't work for him, but it works for me (I don't know if that
is because I am using ekiga version 3.2.7 on ubuntu 10.10) and vice versa, I
can just put ekiga 3.2.7 on windows xp laptop that i have and test to see if
it works or not the only thing is I don't know how to get -d 4 output to see
what is going on while the call occur.

Look at http://wiki.ekiga.org/index.php/Debugging_Ekiga#How_to_get_a_debug_output