Re: [Ekiga-list] Making calls from Sipdroid to Ekiga

Would love to help as I use sipdroid (version 1.6 beta, don't like version 2.0.1 as in that version on my device the registration timeout for my pbxes account happens frequently while in 1.6 on my device it last longer and never times out but does sometimes re-register)

I have android 2.2.1 with cyanogenmod rom version 6.1.0 (on HTC Magic/Sapphire) I can do the test as I have run this same test for another user on this mailing list that indicated that placing a sip call to ekiga from sipdroid didn't work for him, but it works for me (I don't know if that is because I am using ekiga version 3.2.7 on ubuntu 10.10) and vice versa, I can just put ekiga 3.2.7 on windows xp laptop that i have and test to see if it works or not the only thing is I don't know how to get -d 4 output to see what is going on while the call occur.