Re: [Ekiga-list] Ekiga tweeking

On 30/11/11 09:38, xfaridx farid wrote:

Hi ,

I would like to add some additional features ontop of Ekiga such as bandwidht measurement and AVQoS features.

Would like to know if this can be done easily with the open source code.

Open source code means you have access to it. However, opal (and ekiga) code is complex.

Would really appreciate some basic pointers in where i should look into roughly to get me blood pumping.

You need to look in ekiga and especially in opal library.