Re: [Ekiga-list] Fwd: does not connect but says "remote host offline"

On 29/11/11 05:38, baiju pv wrote:
I am hereby sending the -d 4 output.This new version 3.3.2 has problem but
3.2.7 works well but could not install in ubuntu 11.10 for some dependency
issue.

What I see here is that ekiga starts and quits immediately, without any action. Is that right??

On Mon, Nov 28, 2011 at 12:22 PM, Eugen Dedu<
Eugen Dedu pu-pm univ-fcomte fr>  wrote:

On 28/11/11 08:05, baiju pv wrote:

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: baiju pv<baijupattera gmail com>
Date: Mon, Nov 28, 2011 at 9:55 AM
Subject: does not connect but says "remote host offline"
To: ekiga-list gnome org

Ekiga was my favorite sip phone with all the version of ubuntu but with
11.10 it shows an error as "could not register(remote party host is
offline").I entered all my details as it was with previous but simply does
not works.Pls help.

You need to send us the -d 4 output, see http://wiki.ekiga.org/index.**
php/Debugging_Ekiga#How_to_**get_a_debug_output<http://wiki.ekiga.org/index.php/Debugging_Ekiga#How_to_get_a_debug_output>