[Ekiga-list] Please help setting up Ekiga to work via Thomson 585 router

Hi,

I am trying to get Ekiga to work with a Thomson TG585 v7 wireless router, which I share with my neighbor. My computer is Intel Core 2 quad and O/S is arch Linux x86_64 with kernel 3.0.1. I have tried many suggestions I found by searching the Internet, including setting up port forwarding manually, setting up a static IP connection, disabling STUN and network detection, but to no avail.

With network detection enabled, ekiga always gives me an error message, requesting manual prot forwarding setup which doesn't help. Otherwise it says that registration with the SIP provider (both ekiga.net and iptel.org) failed. Trying to use one of the services of ekiga.net (echo test etc) gives me a Security check failed error.

I have uploaded the output of "ekiga -d 4" to my website: http://www.qsl.net/5b4az/pages/ekiga-debug.txt to avoid a large post here.

My thanks in advance!

--

Regards