[Ekiga-list] Ekiga on Android

Dear list,

Somebody must have asked this before, but I couldn't really find any
definite answer on the web:

Is it possible to run Ekiga (or use an Ekiga SIP) on Android phones,
together with the services from diamondcard.us, so that you can make
international calls (to landlines/mobiles) from a mobile phone at
practically local rates?

This started working only recently with $kype on iPh0nes (using the 3G
network), for example, but I'd rather support Ekiga development via
diamondcard.us... Is anybody currently using this without problems?

Thanks,
Severin