Re: [Ekiga-list] Sound has stopped working on ekiga.net account

On Tue, 19 Apr 2011, Stuart D. Gathman wrote:

 On 11/04/11 01:21, alpinist wrote:
> I have an ekiga.net account that will no longer give me any sound. It > was > working yesterday and stopped in the evening. Still does not work > today. > > Symptoms are that other people can hear me but I cannot hear anything. > I
>   call the echo test and hear nothing.

A couple things to check:

 1. Volume?  Do a speaker test
 2. Look at the A:xx/xx in the call window.  If the second number is 0,
    that confirms that network issues are preventing RTP packets for
    received audio.  (The NAT issues in my previous email.)

--
	      Stuart D. Gathman <stuart gathman org>