[Ekiga-list] SIP impossible from my new appartment

Hello everybody!

I was using SIP with Ekiga without a problem until last week. I am
right now in a new place, and I don't know how to parametrize Ekiga.
Unfortunately, I don't have the control on the router, as I am not the
owner of the place...

My ISP is JazzTel (a Spanish one) and I heard that there was a problem with it.
I send you a -d 4 output: I can't understand a single line... Maybe
you can help me to know where exactly is the problem and how I can
resolve it.

Thank you in advance,

PS: here are some informations on SIP and jazztel, in spanish: