Re: [Ekiga-list] ekiga chat for LAN users

On 23/09/10 15:47, Santiago Jr Pacis wrote:

Good pm,

Thank you for providing us with ekiga. I am using it now in my communication to
my family.
However, in our office set up wherein we used the IP PBX, we cannot activate the
chat for computer to computer inside the LAN. We are using 8ix zenith software
for our PBX which has a platform of Asterisk. Can you help us on how to activate
the chat with ekiga 3.2.7 inside our LAN

Neighbours (call and/or chat) does not work on Windows version of ekiga. If chat does not work on linux for you, send us a -d 4 output from both machines (chat sender and chat receiver).