[Ekiga-list] Ekiga keeps crashing on windows + magicjack

Hi, we were using magicjack for a while at our business but recently switched
to a trixbox server and now want to ditch MJ and use a unified softphone.

On linux ubuntu 10.04, my ekiga keeps crashing from time to time and i can't
make it work so i use twinkle and everything is fine.

My partner on the other hand, is tryng all the softphone of the world on his
machine and ekiga is the only one that seems to work for outgoing calls. All
income calls make Ekiga crash all the time. (We tried, ekiga, x-lite and a
few other top of the list phone app for windows)

We discovered later that MJ seems to hook something in the system, so when
doing our tests, we unplug MJ and restart the computer and outgoing works
fine. But all incoming fails miserably.

Any queues to help me trouble shoot this?