Re: [Ekiga-list] Problems while being connected

On 18/09/10 16:11, Ralf Kunze wrote:
On 18/09/10 11:14, elgitanito gmx net wrote:
OK, within the next 2 or 3 days we`ll be able to test the communication with less codecs selected again, then I`ll send you the -d 4 traces of both machines. Am I right in thinking of starting ekiga within a terminal-window with the - d 4 option and sending you the terminal-trace ? Then there will be quiet large files for you to read...

You need to compress them or put them on www, see wiki. Do not worry, we read very fast :o)