Re: [Ekiga-list] Starting problem on Windows

I plan to look into it, but right now I do not have the time, maybe tomorrow or later.

There was a post about a similar error, it was because another, older, copy of a library was installed independently of ekiga, and ekiga used that one (it was in the PATH) instead of its own. Is it your case? If no, I need to dig it further...

Eugen