Re: [Ekiga-list] Starting problem on Windows

No idea about this?

Franck Danard

Le 03/10/2010 10:16, Franck Danard a écrit :
Look at the hardcopy:

I use the last Ekiga version. (3.2.7).

Regards

Franck Danard

Le 03/10/2010 09:09, Franck Danard a écrit :
Hi.

I try since lots of month to use Ekiga on windows XP and I've always an error when I launch program.
Error on entry point...etc
I tried to find a solution on your mailing list or on the net, but nothing.
For the moment, it's the first program which use the h264 on free version and I need it.

Please, could you help me to fix this problem?

Regards

--
Franck Danard