Re: [Ekiga-list] Starting problem on Windows

Hi.

I downloaded another dll file, and it does works well now.
But this dll isn't more recent than my old dll file:

Maybe that I could have some problems in the futur with others programs if they use this dll.

My old file is my dll file.
The other, is the replaced file.

Regards

Franck Danard