Re: [Ekiga-list] No incoming traffic problem

On 08/11/10 16:16, Aramil wrote:
In my installation (on ubuntu 10.04) there is no iLBC or G729
codec.Since now the problem occured when I received calls (from landline).
Today I trying calling from Ekiga to an echo service and everything
worked fine,both incoming and outgoing traffic.So I guess the problem
occurs only when I receive calls.Any clues about that?

No clue, sorry.