[Ekiga-list] Ekiga 3.2.7 on OpenIndiana / cannot make test call

Hi All,

I'm having a heck of a time trying to get Ekiga 3.2.7 to reliably interoperate amongst three platforms; Windows XP, Ubuntu 10.10, and OpenIndiana (formerly OpenSolaris). Any help or pointers anyone can give me
over the next few months to getting to a point where I can reliably run this and recommend Ekiga as a one-stop VoIP client will be great.

I have an OpenIndiana desktop machine running Ekiga 3.2.7. It cannot make a test call to sip:500 ekiga net (actually cannot make a voice call to any other Ekiga.net user), and gives the error "remote host cannot be found". As far as I am aware DNS is working just fine on this machine, and it has full outbound access through a corporate firewall.

I have uploaded the output from ekiga -d 4 2> here:

http://www.davekoelmeyer.co.nz/docs/ekiga-1.txt

Would anyone knowledegable with the output in this have any clue as to what the problem is?

--
Dave Koelmeyer
http://davekoelmeyer.wordpress.com/

Love Coffee?