Re: [Ekiga-list] Packages with fixed NAT for Debian?

2010/5/27 Eugen Dedu <Eugen Dedu pu-pm univ-fcomte fr>:
> Try removing a few audio codecs instead.

(Well, removing audio codecs won't revive audio will it?)

Also, I've checked with tcpdump now and no packages are close to the
MTU:1492 limit of the router's (ADSL) ppp0 interface.

Also, I've now moved the laptop directly to the ADSL modem, using the
same settings as in the previously used router (which runs the same
OS&version, Debian lenny), thus the same MTU 1492 setting, and with
that the sound is back for 500 ekiga net  So I'd say it is definitely
an issue with NAT.

But, for 520 ekiga net I still get no remote video; is there supposed to be any?

Christian.