Re: [Ekiga-list] Packages with fixed NAT for Debian?

2010/5/27 Eugen Dedu <Eugen Dedu pu-pm univ-fcomte fr>:
> This could be because your packet has more than ~1500 bytes.  Check off a
> few codecs and try again.

There are only two codecs, Theora and h261. If I disable h261, video
disappears completely (and audio is still silent), if I disable Theora
and enable h261 there's no change to the previous behaviour.

BTW forgot to mention the version I'm running: ekiga 3.2.6-1 (package
from Debian testing, recompiled with the patch applied).

> If I understand correctly, Detect devices works for systems where automatic
> discovery does not work (not the case for gnu/linux).  But I do not have
> more information, so I do not know what to do.

Yannik has pointed me to
http://wiki.ekiga.org/index.php/Audio_setup#OSS_4.x, so the behaviour
regarding OSS4 has actually been documented and works as shown on that
page.

> For the mess: is it sound, or ekiga?

Not sure what you mean; as I said, I don't think the OSS4 situation
has any influence on the behaviour regarding 500@ and 520@ calls (on
500 no sound but video, on 520 no video but sound).

Christian.